bursa cpns - The Ariba Group is a family of companies built to provide people with the best opportunities in life. Founded in 1998, the group includes Rehab Management, AimBig Employment and LiveBig.
Across our three businesses, we provide rehabilitation services to help people recover and return to work after an accident or illness. We provide specialized allied health and assessment services to support people with disabilities to achieve their goals, connect with the community and build social skills. We also work with people with disabilities and mental health problems to open up work opportunities, through placements in meaningful work, education and training.
Our success depends on the commitment, dedication and passion of our people. Through continuous and never-ending improvement, we innovate to raise the bar in our service delivery and results for our customers.
We're always looking for the best talent so if you're thinking about a future with us, feel free to follow us on Linkedin to get updates and stay connected.
People Business Partner
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Job Type: Ariba Company
Are you someone who can build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels? Want to work for a company that believes everyone deserves a better future? Look no further, this is your chance.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced partner who is process oriented, has excellent attention to detail, is collaborative and has a passion for helping the business succeed.
About our benefits
We are a company passionate about people:
- We invest in our people - experienced leaders to train and mentor you and $1000's for your professional development.
- We value work/life balance - 4 days extra "you" leave, 1 day pet leave, volunteer and parental leave + true hybrid work
- We reward your hard work - through our Gracias recognition platform
- We make things happen - Ariba is innovative and disruptive.
- Our customer service is award-winning - we're proud to have been voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by the Australian Financial Review.
all about us
The Ariba Group (the Group) is a family of companies founded in 1998 with a clear focus on achieving our mission of being one of Australia's most progressive, people-focused companies and achieving the best outcomes for all customers. Is. We are committed to empowering the lives of our customers and our community to help people thrive and perform at their best.
The group consists of 4 companies:
- Rehabilitation Management, which provides award-winning rehabilitation, occupational health, safety and wellness solutions to private and public sector clients.
- AimBig Employment, an innovative client-centric Disability Employment Services (DES) provider
- LiveBig, a specialist paramedical care provider for people with disabilities, including NDIS participants
- Ariba Company; Our enabling functions include Marketing and Communications, IT, Finance, People Team, Legal, Risk and Compliance.
Our vision is to be the number one national market leader and the supplier of choice for our customers and employees. We live our values of "People, Customer Focus, Quality, Innovation and Agility" with vigor and enthusiasm, always offering the best service delivery methods. We employ over 500 people across the country and have a strong people-centric approach. The Group is fully committed to our mission of empowering lives together.
The People's Business Partner will support and train business leaders in developing and implementing a wide range of workforce strategies and processes. The People Business Partner is responsible for setting business objectives, advising and supporting leaders on people initiatives. This role assesses and anticipates people-related needs, communicates and strives to develop integrated solutions. This position forms a partnership in the people function to provide value-added service to management and employees that reflects the organization's business objectives.
Business partnerships and coaching
Implement, advise, develop, maintain and evaluate human resource practices.
Support and hold the company accountable by providing guidance to employees and management through interpretation, coaching and training of policies and procedures.
Ensure that all staff practices, policies and procedures comply with relevant legislation.
Build strong working relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders.
Establish an operating rhythm with key stakeholders to provide the right level of advice to people in a timely manner.
Actively inform, educate and support leaders regarding people programs, systems and policies.
Reporting metrics and analytics
Lead the development, collection and analysis of workforce data trends and insights.
Provide strategic reports and recommendations from findings as needed.
Ensure timely reporting of all mandatory compliance programs
Culture, diversity, inclusion and well-being
Lead diversity action plans and diversity initiatives.
Demonstrate sensitivity to culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) people and communities
Experience and qualifications
We are open to hearing from people with diverse skills and experience and welcome applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTQI+ community and people with disabilities. the people. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to meet accessibility needs.
Required skills and experience
Desired experience includes:
- Thorough knowledge of organizational people policies and practices
- In-depth knowledge of general human behavior
- Excellent communication skills and very service oriented
- Knowledge of applicable labor laws and "employer of choice" practices
- Strong IR/ER experience
- Experience working in the paramedical healthcare or disability sector
Please apply if you are interested in the position and do not have all the required experience - candidates meeting some of these will be considered.
What do you need to join us?
- Growth Mindset - We are always open to new approaches and diverse ideas.
- A passion for helping people and helping our teams and leaders perform at their best
- Fun and energy! We are a dynamic and diverse team who really enjoy working together.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or submit your CV to email@example.com or please call Selma on 0490312068 for a confidential discussion.