bursa cpns - The NSW Department of Planning and Environment focuses on some of the state's biggest issues to create thriving environments, communities and economies for the people of New South Wales.
The department includes the following specialized divisions:
- Environment, Energy and Science
- Property development
- Local Government Office
— Crown Land
Together we ensure sustainable management of water resources and the environment, secure our energy supply, oversee our planning system, maximize community benefits from public lands and properties, and Create conditions for a prosperous state.
We encourage all our followers to join the conversation on our page. We welcome all questions and comments, including constructive feedback.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that violate our guidelines and block violators. In particular, we do not tolerate the following types of comments:
- Defamatory, defamatory, offensive or violent language.
- "Drag" or post intentionally disruptive statements intended to hijack comment threads or derail discussions.
- Attacks against specific groups or harassing, threatening or abusing an individual.
- Hateful or discriminatory comments based on race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit material.
- Discussion of illegal activities.
- Spam, link baiting, or files that contain viruses that may harm the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices.
- Recognition of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure.
- Commercial applications
- Content deemed inappropriate, in bad taste or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the Forum.
- Personal promotion.
If you violate these guidelines, we may block your account and/or delete your posts.
Do you want your work to make a difference in NSW?
Together, we build thriving environments, communities and economies.
- Role of the Program Supervisor
- Temporary full-time opportunity, Maroubra site + flex/hybrid work model
- Salary ranges from $101,947 to $112,849+ super.
Our NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) team is currently seeking to appoint a Program Supervisor within the Assets Division. In this role, you will also lead and develop a group of four project officers. The role will be based in Maroubra to start with and will eventually transfer to our Strawberry Hills office.
Are you someone who can work on urgent tasks? Do you have a trade training or a good knowledge of building supported by a third diploma? If you answered yes to these questions, this job might be for you!
As a Program Supervisor, you will coordinate the development of quarterly LAHC work programs for one or more defined contract areas. In our daily lives there are often problems that need to be dealt with efficiently and quickly and the ability to work within a budget is essential, backed up by project management/project planning skills. . Among other things, the role includes asset management, staff management and high volume/high value program delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team and develop your management skills in a role that offers opportunities for growth.
- Vocational qualifications and/or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel with proficiency in MS Project.
- Current driver's license.
For more information, read the full role description: Supervisor Program