bursa cpns - As Australia's leading tech and executive recruiter, we connect tech talent with innovative and inspiring career opportunities.
In 2015, we envisioned a company of dedicated and passionate professionals and recruiters, united in the pursuit of amazing results.
This is our reality today.
We are a diverse and eclectic team of growing professionals, including recruiters who are SMEs in their field, a strong marketing team and copywriters, an expert delivery team and proactive leadership. Each Onset member is invested in their space, developing intimate knowledge that lends itself to maintaining a track record of success.
- Backend - .Net, Java, Go, RoR, PHP
- Full Stack - All of the above
- QA and Automation
- Software (C, C++, Python)
- Electronics, Mechatronics and Embedded Systems
- Product Management
- Product design
- UX and UI design
- Service design
- Growth Marketing
- Marketing products
- Customer Success
- Scheduling work
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analyst
- Change and change
- Agile coach
Cyber and Cloud:
- Cloud (public, private and hybrid)
- Architecture, Engineering and Support
- Information security (governance, risks and compliance)
- Cyber Security (Offensive and Defensive)
- Networking (Engineering and Architecture)
- AI / Machine Learning
- Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Data Engineering (Python, Scala)
- Software Engineering (Python)
- Data Science
- Functional programming (Haskell, Rust)
We are highly skilled, results-oriented and deeply specialized contract and permanent recruiters, providing tailored talent solutions. Connect from scratch today!
PeopleSoft Senior Functional Analyst
Job Description “I’ll often joke that when people ask, ‘What is business analysis?’, I say: ‘You know all those times that people say, ‘someone should look into that’? I’m the person who looks into that.”
- Jen Neuls, Senior Business Analyst
So, we need you to be our person who looks into that for this global IT consultancy. They have a 12-month contract available for a PeopleSoft Senior Functional Analyst to start immediately. Your expertise is required to deliver for one of Australia's largest and most prestigious academic establishments. You’ll be working with cross-functional teams on-site in Sydney, but don’t worry because the company operates a hybrid working model, so hello flexible working hours! On the role…
- Perform PeopleSoft system functional design, configuration and testing, drawing upon your expertise and experience, to deliver the design and development of solutions that meet current and future needs.
- Produce documentation according to quality standards and governance requirements, such as Business Requirement Documentation, Solution Design Documentation and Functional Testing Result.
- Coach our Customer’s junior staff within immediate and wider teams, such as junior Business Analysts and Functional Analysts, to support the development of their technical competency and functional expertise.
- T&C’s: Read the small print…
- 4+ years as a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Demonstrated experience working with PeopleSoft in a Functional Analyst capacity
- Professional, with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with and manage the expectations of diverse and complex stakeholder groups
- Demonstrable Fusiness Analyst skills including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and mitigate risk
Want to know more? Please get in touch with Richard Taylor on 0411 422 369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.