bursa cpns - ITbility offers a comprehensive portfolio of recruitment services with expertise in IT Sales, IT and Executive Search. Renowned for delivering top-notch candidates, we are your daily solution for the highest standards of professionalism.
We are not here just for a moment. Our large database of satisfied customers can attest to the fact that we value long-term relationships. We understand how much you value your needs and that's why we always focus on the customer to provide a great experience. Acting as consultants and advisors, we are committed to achieving your goals, exceeding expectations. This is what makes us a success story.
Whether you need permanent or contract recruitment, we've got you covered. With services covering a wide spectrum of IT, IT Management, Technical Support, Development and Networking, we are sure to leave you speechless. We are in new roles like pre-sales, account management, and new business.
My client in Sydney is looking for a Java Developer for a contract role from the Sydney location. Please browse the PD below and let us know if you or any of your friends or colleagues are interested in this role. You can send me your CV/reference at email@example.com
Java Software Engineer
- Have tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant experience
- Full Stack Java, you have 8+ years of experience using Web based technology stack on commercial platforms including experience with one of the following technologies stack group.
- JDK 6+, Servlets, JSPs, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, REST APIs.
- Proficient with Android and iOS app development. You have 3+years of experience using front end and hybrid mobile apps technology stack including experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ionic and Angular 2+
- Tools Experience. You have 5+ years of experience using tools on commercial platforms including IntelliJ, Git/Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA, Confluence, SOAP UI, My SQL Developer/any DB client tool.
- Hybrid Cloud Experience. You have good experience in developing applications on AWS cloud platform (mainly with Kubernetes/EKS) or on Azure.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills. You encourage diversity of thought and thrive in a team environment. You have good facilitation skills that guide discussions into outcomes.
- Customer-oriented and proud. You are motivated by, and take ownership of, delivering valuable outcomes to the people who use the product.
- Continuous improvement forever! You are a lifelong learner, always driven to improve technology, processes and outcomes. You value close feedback loops, and the concepts of iteration and incremental improvement
- To design complex applications and write design documents for technical specifications
- Communication across all various level in the organization
All candidates should have full working rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
To apply, please submit your resume ASAP for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org