bursa cpns - Established in 1884, Redlands is a Grade 12 co-ed preschool located in Cremorne on Sydney's Lower North Shore. Our learning environment influences individual success and confidence for life.
At Redlands, students receive an excellent academic education as a result of the school's individualized approach, exceptional faculty and world-class academic programs and resources.
Our learning program is supported by a wide range of sporting and extra-curricular opportunities, which encourage students to learn, achieve and develop their unique talents and abilities.
Students from more than 30 different nationalities work together in an inclusive, real-world collaborative environment, complementing a comprehensive leadership and service program, to develop knowledge, skills and confidence. To keep your lights on - in school and beyond.
Junior School Class Teacher
- Full-time, maximum-term parental leave position from mid-late May
- Structured professional development opportunities | Peer mentoring programs
- Staff Wellbeing Support & Spaces | Progressive learning community
Redlands is a dynamic and leading independent school in Sydney, offering a diverse, co-educational P-12 learning environment with an innovative, flexible and research-based teaching practice. Our mission is to inspire students to prepare for life and shine their light through world-renowned contemporary education. The school is founded in the Anglican tradition, based on established Christian values.
About the function
This is an opportunity for an innovative, talented and caring Junior Teacher to join a welcoming and engaging work environment that promotes diversity, wellbeing and professional development.
Secondary school teachers will be a role model for students and will conduct regular reporting and data analysis to shape their teaching practices. They will be responsible for providing quality teaching and learning experiences that develop students as outstanding learners.
The successful candidate will have experience of strong academic practice and curriculum differentiation in key learning areas.
We are looking for an inspiring and passionate educator who has the ability to engage students, emphasize student well-being, and know each child who has the care and expertise to integrate technology into teaching and learning. assigned to
You will be a team player and demonstrate excellent communication and relationship building skills while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
Successful candidates will be willing and able to be actively involved in the school's co-curricular and pastoral care programs.
- Competitive remuneration above the MEA, based on your NESA accreditation and teaching experience
- 5-star support through Teacher Accreditation and mentoring program
- Structured professional development opportunities and dedicated teacher planning time
- Health & wellbeing resources including use of the Redlands Fitness Centre, weekly staff yoga sessions, onsite health centres and free art workshops
- School fee discounts & salary packaging / novated leasing
- And more!
- Resume including evidence of your qualifications/transcripts
- Cover letter
Please refer to the Position Description on the Redlands jobs board to view the duties, responsibilities, skills and other general requirements for the roles.
Closing Application date: 5pm Monday 6th March 2023