bursa cpns - Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organization with a mission to deliver high-quality, hands-on care to millions of patients.
Eucalyptus is home to consumer healthcare brands built on a foundation of technology and shared services. We have 4 healthcare brands that create the connective tissue between telehealth appointments with doctors, pharmacy delivery, and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
PX (Patient Experience) is at the heart of Team Eucalyptus and our brands. The team strives to make each patient feel uniquely cared for and to ensure that our doctors and other Eucalyptus can trust us.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional who sets the bar for excellence and believes in rapid learning, iterating and patient engagement best practices.
The primary responsibility of the Patient Engagement Sales Specialist is to drive health and business outcomes by re-engaging patients who have abandoned the patient journey, are likely to cancel their membership, have the opportunity to deepen their relationship with us. is, or has unsubscribed for some. As you learn over time, the rest of the team will follow suit and see how to improve conversion rates.
Healthcare is one of the latest industries to experience the digital revolution, and to help you earn the right to treat your condition digitally, human contact can accelerate a relationship of trust. These interactions add depth to the patient experience and enable superior healthcare.
You will work closely with our growth marketing team, physicians, nurses, pharmacies and patient support staff to meet the unique needs of each patient.
You will be the patient voice for product, process and system improvement through collaboration with the wider Eucalyptus teams.
Patient Engagement Sales Specialist
- Engage our patients through various interventions to pursue their goals and adhere to their treatments
- Make outbound calls to patients throughout their treatment lifecycle to increase conversion from one stage of the funnel to another
- Make the complex simple for our patients by solving their problems and handling their objections
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of process documentation
- Assist in summarising patient sentiment, escalating issues and bugs and linking back to the relevant Eucalyptus teams to ensure the continual improvement of our products and service
- Build deep relationships fast with patients to earn their trust
- Be adaptive to the changing needs of Eucalyptus by taking on new responsibilities and ad-hoc tasks from your leader
This is not a traditional sales role, with opportunities to learn about different areas of the business and be involved in product launches, projects, and other initiatives as we scale.
As a TeleHealth company, being flexible around our patients’ schedule is essential for, as such our Outbound call team operates between 9am-6:30pm, 7 days a week. While flexibility for weekend work and rostering between our operating hours will be required, we work with you to find the right balance.
- Skills and mindset
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in sales
- A proven track record for identifying opportunities within a customer funnel and improving conversion rates through various sales tactics
- Naturally empathetic, reliable, caring, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, and the ability to use a range of tones of voice to interact with customers
Bonus points if you have
Experience in the healthcare space or allied services, or a keen interest in health & wellness
Interest in how digital businesses work and a willingness to learn