bursa cpns - Marketing & Department Coordinator
Mercedes-Benz Australia Mulgrave, Victoria, Australia
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Mercedes-Benz Vans Australia team. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Services, the Marketing & Department Coordinator (Ownership) role provides a great opportunity to embark on growing a career with a prestigious global brand.
Working within the Customer Services (Ownership) team, this role pro-actively provides administrative support to the busy and varied elements of ownership and projects and a large component focusses on executing all ownership marketing programs for Australia and New Zealand.
- Department coordination, including arranging meetings and conference attendance where applicable
- Support and involvement on special projects
- Administrative support, such as compiling and sending bulletins and distribution of weekly team tasks
- POs and invoicing management
- Analysis of mystery shop results
- Support product launches, such as Service Vouchers
- Engage with Retailer network and warehouse/despatch as required
- Work closely with Manager and Marketing team to ensure the execution of key ownership marketing initiatives
- Provide strategic input into the annual Customer Services Marketing Activity Plan and work with suppliers to distribute on time to wholesale and retailers
- Support and guide retailers with information relating to marketing activity and advertising materials
- Work on ad-hoc ownership promotions
- Collaborate with Mercedes-Benz Cars team where applicable on key marketing initiatives
Who we are looking for
The right person for this role will be organised and detail-orientated, with the ability to multi-task and communicate with various levels of stakeholders. Strong administration coordination experience is essential and drive to grow a career in the Marketing / automotive space will help make success happen in this role,. A tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing is preferential, along with 2+ years’ experience in the marketing and administration space.
If you’re ready to take on this challenge and want to join our team of Mercedes-Benz Vans, please apply with your cover letter and resume by Wednesday 15 February.
Please note, applicants must hold a valid working visa for Australia/New Zealand to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we pride ourselves on building and maintaining an inclusive workforce because we believe that our people make the difference. In addition to providing exciting learning and career development opportunities, we prioritise our employees by offering generous benefits. This includes on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are committed to a flexible and progressive workplace culture for everyone and are proud to be consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. We are an equal opportunity employer, so by joining us, you will be part of a company that embraces differences and where individual contributions are valued. We strive to recognise our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs.
We actively encourage applicants with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, those identifying as LGBTIQA+, females, people of all ages, with disabilities and culturally and linguistically diverse people to apply for this opportunity.
If you require any support to participate equitably in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know.