From events, communications and high-profile international engagement to supporting the business of Executive Council, Governance and Engagement plays a key role in delivering the Department of the Premier and Cabinet's priorities.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Executive Officer to join our closeknit team in the Office of the Associate Director-General, Governance and Engagement.
Queensland Government Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
As Executive Officer, You Will Be Responsible For
- providing high-level executive support
- diary management
- travel and procurement
- correspondence and secretarial support
- communicating with influence to build lasting relationships with executive leaders and colleagues. To succeed in this role, you will be:
- self-motivated with proven experience in records management and/or business improvement
- an exceptional communicator
- resourceful and collaborative
- capable of building meaningful connections with various stakeholders internal and external to DPC.
We're all about finding new ways to communicate with our teams so an interest in communications is a plus. While previous government experience is highly regarded, it isn't necessary. If you would like to know more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Kellie Marscham on 0448 778 743.
Please submit a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability to this role and your resume.
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet is committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and ndiversity. We promote a respectful workplace culture that is free from all forms of harassment, workplace bullying, discrimination and violence. We recognise the importance of supporting and retaining a mobile, flexible and agile workforce.
Applicants of diverse backgrounds, cultures, gender, age, language, disability and caring responsibilities are strongly encouraged and supported to apply. Please reach out to discuss reasonable adjustment options, if needed.
Applications will remain current for 12 months