- Customised immigration solutions for business sponsors
- Full service inbound and outbound visa services
- Australian & New Zealand business investment visas
- Global mobility services
- Immigration process outsourcing (IPO)
- International police checks and clearances
We provide immigration strategies and implementation across a diverse range of industry sectors including Construction, Engineering, Mining and Resources, Hospitality, Media & Advertising, Information Technology, Healthcare including aged and childcare
Our experienced and friendly team is always focused on the needs of our client and understand the stress and complexities involved in immigration.
The team at Absolute Immigration are from over 16 different countries and speak over 18 languages. With many of us having gone through the immigration process themselves, our experience, passion, and results-driven focus is core to our success. We love a challenge and thrive on solving complex immigration situations and taking the stress out of the process for our clients.
At Absolute Immigration we devise strategies, not transactions, and partner with our clients to achieve the best outcomes for their particular situation.
Our team culture is everything to us, so much so we won the TEMI Wellbeing Initiative of the year in 2020, during COVID. We celebrate successes and stick with you when times are tough. During the two years of COVID, we retained all of our team members and even grew our team by 40% during this time. The person we are looking for needs to have a passion for immigration, values that align with ours (check out our website!), and loves to help clients achieve their dreams and we do this with a strong work ethic and helping each other as a team.
The Company – an environment where anything is possible
For over 20 years Absolute Immigration has provided strategic immigration services and business solutions for corporate clients and individuals via our teams in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and New Zealand. We have plenty of great success stories where we have made a significant difference to the lives of visa applicants and the companies that we work with.
At Absolute Immigration we devise strategies, not transactions and partner our clients to achieve the best outcomes for their business and their people. We change lives and improve businesses.
The Role - We have the work and see the potential
The Registered Migration Agent will be responsible for managing clients from a range of industries - we work with leaders in healthcare, construction and engineering, technology, hospitality, retail, finance and accounting, and advertising and media. This person will have experience across a number of visa pathways and looks beyond the transaction to develop strategic immigration solutions for clients.
The company will provide significant support and training to ensure that the person in this role can capitalise on this amazing opportunity - learn from some of the most respected professionals in the migration industry.
What’s on offer?
- We have an awesome culture that is based on respect and integrity, and lots of fun!
- We invest in your growth and training
- Work and life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
Check out our Perks on our Careers page!
- MARA Registered Migration Agent
- Excellent technical knowledge of Migration Law, and in particular 482, 186, 400, 407 and 408 visa sub-classes
- Experience in immigration compliance and delivering strategic solutions for corporate clients would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to identify professional risk and to mitigate those risks
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Proactive, results-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to manage work deadlines and shifting priorities
- Confidence and self-assurance
- Team Player
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing immigration advice and strategic solutions to our clients
- Managing a diverse range of clients
- Developing strong client relationships with senior level clients
- Preparation and lodgement of visa and appeal applications
- Manage budgets
- Meet KPIs as per company policy
- Manage caseload with Migration Coordinator/s
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!