bursa cpns - Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity, and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
The role is based in Sydney and reports to the Commercial Director ANZ. You will be the first point of contact within the sales Department while supporting the team with various administrative ad-hoc and cyclical tasks.
Your key tasks include, though not limited to:
- action and support with all administrative consolidations, requests and tasks as requested by the Commercial Director and Sales Team.
- daily General report consolidation and internal circulation of Key retailer and DTC figures
- organise, plan, and support cross interdepartmental administrative requests.
- manage expenses and all related queries within the sales department.
- support with general assistance in all house functions, such as BC awards dinners or Sales Conference.
The successful candidate will possess:
- tertiary qualifications, preferably business-related
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and a in a fast-paced environment
- diligent, professional, and adequate within the Microsoft Suite of applications. Ideally intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- with an eagerness to learn and
- a keen eye for detail.
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
If you see yourself as a member of a true luxury house, working in Parfums Christian Dior, then apply now!