Image is a visual medium that uses symbols, words, and shapes to convey messages. Images can be photos, illustrations, graphics, and more. Images can be used as a medium to convey information, convey messages, and provide inspiration, for some people who see them. Recently it has gone viral that we can turn images into rupiah coffers by selling these images to the right sites, some examples of sites that we can use to sell our images, one of which is the Shutterstock image/photo selling site. opensea site (nft), istock photo selling site, and many others.
On the Internet, we can sell any type of images?
The types of images that can be sold on the internet, especially on the shutterstock photo site, are types of photos, types of illustrations, types of vectors, and types of paintings. The categories of photos that are often searched for by buyers include product photos, architectural photos, family photos, nature photos, sports photos, and other photos. The categories of illustration that buyers often look for are comic illustrations, book illustrations, magazine illustrations, card illustrations, and other illustrations. Vectors that are often sought after by buyers include logos, icons, poster designs, business card designs, and other designs. The paintings that buyers usually look for on the Internet are nature paintings, abstract paintings, portrait paintings, cartoon paintings, and other paintings.
How to Sell Images on Shutterstock
As we already know, Shutterstock is a very popular site on the Internet for buying and selling images (photos, illustrations, vectors, paintings), some of the conveniences and advantages that we can get when selling images on Shutterstock, one of which is that we can sell one image repeatedly, so it applies to uploading once or many times, while the images we upload are in great demand. so it's not uncommon when there are several people who have succeeded in reaching dollar coffers from the site, here is a step by step for selling images on Shutterstock, who knows, you can sell junk image files that are currently filling up your cellphone or hard disk memory, please watch to finish:
- Go to the Shutterstock website, then register as a contributor.
- If already registered, please upload the image file you want to sell to the Shutterstock site.
- Add a description and also relevant keywords according to the uploaded image.
- Choose the right category for the image, then Upload.
- Then wait for confirmation from Shutterstock that our image has been approved.
- Once our uploaded images are approved, we can start selling them. but if the image is rejected, we can make revisions or upload our other image collections.
- For images that have been successfully uploaded, we are just waiting for buyers to buy our images through the Shutterstock website. If there is a sale, we will receive payment for the images we upload via the payment method provided by the Shutterstock site.
Go to the Shutterstock site, please click the link HERE!
How to Sell Images on Opensea
Several months ago it was popular among the public that a person named "Ghozali" had managed to earn several rupiahs worth of money just by selling close-up pictures of his face, and since then Indonesian people have flocked to follow in the footsteps of the now famous "Ghozali". Nicknamed "Ghozali Everyday", this image selling site is quite different from other image selling sites, because in Opensea, when we sell images, only one person can sell them, and the image has a digital certificate called an NFT token. . The steps to selling photos on the Opensea site are as follows:
- Create an account on the OpenSea site.
- Then select the "Upload" menu on the main OpenSea page.
- Then select the image that we want to sell.
- Enter the title, description, along with the price we want to offer.
- Determine the appropriate category for our image.
- Then click "Upload" to upload the image to Opensea.
- Once the image is uploaded, OpenSea visitors can view and purchase it. for those of you who have never tried this site, please give it a try, maybe images/photos that burden your memory or hard disk can have a high selling price.
How to Sell Images on iStock
iStock is a site that provides various kinds of photos, illustrations, vectors, and videos that can be used for various purposes, including for graphic design purposes, websites, presentations, and so on. iStock presents several offers so that visitors can buy the best quality photos, illustrations, vectors, and also videos, ranging from monthly packages to annual packages. With the various options available, visitors can choose which option best suits their needs. This iStock site is a premium image seller site, so if we want to contribute to the work here, we must really prepare high quality images, if we want to sell images / photos that litter our memory, it would be nice if we do the selection first. first, select the image / photo with the best quality. The steps for contributing to the iStock site are as follows:
- Please register on the Istock website. we must have an iStock account to sell images on Istock.
- Then upload our image to the Istock site. Make sure the images we upload meet Istock quality standards.
- Next, we wait for approval from iStock, they will check whether the images we upload actually meet iStock's quality standards.
- Once our image is approved, we can start to sell the image on the iStock site. Please specify the price for the image we upload, then select the type of license that will be applied to the image.
- And then we will receive payment for selling images if our images are purchased. Payment will be sent via PayPal or bank transfer system.
So… from some of the site recommendations above, which one is the most likely for you to contribute to generating rupiah coffers from selling junk images/photos that burden your cellphone's memory or burden your Laptop's Hard Disk? is it the Shutterstock.com site (https://shutterstock.com), or is it the Opensea.io site (https://opensea.io) or is it even the iStockphoto.com site (https://www.istockphoto.com) because maybe the photos that litter in your memory are photos that have high quality. and for those of you who are still curious about other interesting topics, please also read other articles, allowing you to get inspiration for similar topics by selling images, please click here (https://domainname.com/p/photo)
That's the way to sell pictures in order to earn money by utilizing waste pictures / trash photos that are in the memory of our cellphones or laptops, whatever you do in this world even though you have maximized your efforts, never forget destiny, or people say "it depends on fate", who knows the figure of “Ghozali” will become a young billionaire by selling pictures through close-up photos of his face on the Opensea website every day. keep up the spirit, and don't give up, who knows you may be the successor to the next "Ghozali Everyday", the most important thing is when we sell pictures, sell pictures that are bound by social norms and religious norms. hopefully useful see you…..